Ariel Dunes Condo overview
Ariel Dunes Condo in Destin Florida located at 112 & 122 Seascape Blvd just off Scenic Gulf Drive in Miramar Beach was built in 2006 and 2007. This unique location of Ariel Dunes is actually on the Western portion of the Beaches of South Walton in Miramar Beach but is often referred to as being located in Destin Florida. Ariel Dunes is comprised of two towers which are not only to the newest buildings built in the Miramar Beach and Destin area but also the tallest, towering 24 stories into the sky. Here is a post that we featured one of the units at Ariel Dunes. Both buildings in Ariel Dunes offer beautiful Gulf views and Ariel Dunes I offers Gulf views and lake views.
Between the two buildings, there are a combined 447 condo units which makes Ariel Dunes a tremendous vacation resort. Located on the grounds of Seascape Golf and Tennis Resort, Ariel Dunes is able to take advantage of the many amenities offered by Seascape as well as what the condo has to offer. The condo breakdown for bedrooms goes as followed and is per building: 1 bedroom condos = 40, 2 bedroom condos = 130, 3 bedroom condos = 44. For additional Ariel Dunes Condo information and news take a look at one of our sister sites by following this link.
Some of the features at Ariel Dunes Condo, Destin include a largely covered archway for drive-through main entrance check-ins and checkouts. All the condos have nine feet tall ceilings, large garden tubs, and separate showers in the two-bedroom units and three-bedroom units, with washer and dryer hookups in all condos. The large and spacious floor plans of all the condos include several standard upgrades such as raised panel cabinets, GE profile appliances, granite countertops etc. Possibly the most used and best feature of all condos at Ariel Dunes is the private balconies. The balconies provide wonderful views of the Gulf of Mexico as well as the Choctawhatchee Bay.
Ariel Dunes amenities
The amenities at Ariel Dunes are quite extensive and most likely to top just about any other vacation resort in the Destin area. So let’s get started with the list of things that are and make Ariel Dunes stick out from some of the other condos in this wonderful area on the Emerald Coast.
- Walking distance to Seascape Town Center
- On-site conference center – with room to set up to 75 people comfortably this 1000 ft.² room has chairs, tables a kitchenette and other services that are available at no additional cost.
- Cabana Café restaurant – this on-site restaurant located on the ground floor of Ariel Dunes I offers poolside service as well as casual dining. There’s a full-service bar in Cabana Café as well as a coffee shop and ice cream bar. When going there don’t miss out on playing the lobster video game where instead of plucking stuffed animals you can pluck live Maine lobster and have them prepared for you fresh. The Cabana Café was awarded “best new restaurant”. The Cabana Café has some of the best local music being played nightly.
- Gym and fitness center – the fitness center offers high-quality equipment looking over the swimming pools… Burn some calories on the elliptical trainers, treadmills, and weights.
- Swimming pools – there are two pools at Ariel Dunes Destin with one being heated during the winter and spring months. The other pool is a child-friendly zero entry with a superfine mushroom splash fountain. You also have access to the other Seascape Resort pools which give owners and guests over eleven thousand square feet about pools to swim in.
- Arcade – a great place to go on a rainy day or just taking a break from the sun.
- On-site concierge desk – has the added convenience of leading vacation renters check into their Ariel Dunes condo in Destin on-site.
- Full access to Seascape amenities and nearly 2000 feet of beaches directly in five of Ariel Dunes and Majestic Sun
- Eight lighted tennis courts and a total of five pools
- 18 hole championship golf course, Pro shop, freshwater lakes
Ariel Dunes Condo Destin is located so perfectly between Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort and downtown Destin. Here’s what you will find when driving east from Ariel Dunes condo on Highway 98. First, you will come to the Silver Sands Outlet Mall, followed by Sandestin Resort in Baytown Wharf. Next, you will reach Grand Boulevard where there are great restaurants, shopping, and movie theater. Then you will head towards Scenic Highway 30A which now brings you only about 10 minutes driving time away from Ariel Dunes.
Leaving Ariel Dunes and traveling west you first get to the Destin Commons another great place for shopping, restaurants and movie theater which is only about five minutes away. Continuing West you will now be into Destin where there are countless restaurants, activities, small shops, and entertainment. Just past Destin, you will be in Fort Walton Beach which is about 20 minutes away from Ariel Dunes Condo Destin.