Seascape Towne Centre, Destin – Open-air shopping, restaurants, zip line, live concerts
Seascape Towne Centre Destin is Seascape resorts newest project. This open-air family friendly retail scene will be accessed from Highway 98 at a new traffic signal. The main purpose of developing the Seascape Towne Centre is to enhance the quality of the resort. There will be no reason for guests to leave the resort with the added shopping, restaurants and entertainment that will now be within walking distance to condos such as Ariel Dunes, Majestic Sun. Currently Seascape resort has 1332 short term rental units which accommodates 8000 – 10,000 guests in the resort during the peak tourism season between Memorial Day and Labor Day weekend as well as spring break. neighboring condos like Destin Surfside will also benefit from this likely new hotspot. Guests will now have the $100 million retail project to enjoy on top of all of its many other quality amenities. The Seascape Towne Centre will not only be available to those staying on the resort but it will all be open to the public as well. As the area grows and with Seascape Towne Centre opening its doors in the beginning of 2016 more people will want to stay at Seascape. The Seascape Resort is located in the heart of South Walton and is already surrounded by world class retail shops and developments such as Silver Sands Outlet Mall just to the east and the Destin Commons just to the west which will make the Seascape Towne Centre a perfect fit.
The atmosphere is going to be set for all walks of life and there will be ample eateries, retail shops and entertainment to suit all. This will be a festive, fun and family environment that will capture the attention of all ages. Whether it be shopping or dining or something more adventurous, The Seascape Town Center will have something for everyone. Hopes are to have a Zip Line adventure suspended above the lakes of the 18 hole Championship Golf Course and a Vertical trampoline. There will be live bands and concerts around the lakefront area offering entertainment that will draw crowds from the surrounding areas. When looking to sit and have a light snack or beverage there will be a Tiki Bar to accommodate your needs along the lakefront.
At this time, August-2014, there are talks of a live performance theater with ticketed sales as well as a sought after nighttime venue to keep the party rolling for those adults looking to do so. It is also being said that there will be a large arcade and ice cream parlor on-site for families to enjoy doing all hours of the day. The search is currently on to see which restaurants will be feeding the many patrons coming in every day.
The proposed timing of the Seascape Towne Centre Destin is as followed:
Finalizing all leases as soon as possible
Begin construction September 1, 2014
Finalize construction September 1, 2015
Turn space over to the tenants October 1, 2015
Open restaurants and stores February 1, 2016
For rental rate structures please contact Danny Margagliano 850-830-4747
**All information including proposed timing and proposed building designs and layout are subject to change at any time by the developer**
Seascape Resort – Seascape Towne Centre – South Walton statistics
- Resort occupancy averages 50 – 60% all year long and 95% during June and July
- Average rental unit is occupied by 6 guests per stay
- 50 live music events are scheduled for the resort in 2014
- Permanent population of the Northwest Florida region has increased 10.1% over the past decade with the highest growth in Walton County at a whopping 33% increase
- Northwest Florida’s projected growth rate for this decade is 18%, well above projected rates for the United States, Southeast region or the state of Florida
- Median age over the Northwest Florida region is 40
- Walton County is a coastal second-home favorite area that benefits from a year-round season
- Upscale homes and residential developments continue to em
erge throughout South Walton’s County’s Resort communities
- The area boasts a first-class visitor return rate of 92% of visitors returning to the beaches of South Walton for their vacation destination
- Shopping is the 2nd most popular activities behind the beaches
- The average household income of a visitor to The Northwest Florida region is approximately $90,000. The typical visitor to South Walton has a household income of 134,800
Seascape Resort real estate for sale
Is it Seascape Town Center or Seascape Towne Centre?
Although most people are going to answer Seascape Town Center the correct name is Seascape Towne Centre. I’m going to bet that the majority of people coming to vacation here in Destin what either type in on Google Seascape Town Center or at least comment about the correct spelling when they see it.